computer code (computer science) is the symbolic arrangement of data or instructions in a computer program or the set of such instructions
why we use computer code?
may be there are a lot of reason or answer for that question, my opinion:
- it’s simple, I mean much much simple then if we should use so many mathematics or physics equation, computer code just like a specific scientific calculator, you just need to push the button …
- big number of data, as we know there are a lot of data that we need/use
- minimize error in collecting, computing data.
- in computer code we just need to know how to make input, run software, and read the output, we do not have to know the detail process. except if you want to modify the source code.
- it’s better if we know the strong point and the weakness of the computer code that we use, so we will not use a wrong computer code in wrong computational case.
- Although using computer code is much much simple, some time we still confuse…what is this software for? ….how to run this software? …..how to make input (file)?…how to read this output data?…. ”at least you only need to answer 4 question, so it’s simpler” …